Hart Springs, One of the Largest Spring-Fed Swimming Areas in the State of Florida. Hart Springs is connected to the Florida Greenway trail and many more routes on improved rural roads, allowing for unlimited choices of exploration by bicycle. Hart Springs Park and Campground is a family-oriented recreation area, accessible by car and boat.
Known for: Diving, Swimming, Nature Trails, bicycling, Scuba, canoeing, kayaking
Hart Springs Experiences & Suggestions (5)
Set 1 of 3
Jun 5, 2018
- The Florida springs are awesome! They are especially a great place to spend time during the summer. Hot and humid summer Florida summer days are made pleasant within seconds of dipping into one of the Florida Springs.
Mar 28, 2018
- With the kids off for spring break it was the perfect time to get away for the weekend and go camping. We chose a place in Florida that was only a couple of hours away. Hart Springs is located in Gilchrist county near the town of Bell, Florida. It is a county park that has both RV and tent camping sights.
Set 2 of 3
Feb 8, 2018
- We didn't have any reservations for this evening, unsure how far we would drive and where we should end our day. The state parks are generally full. So, we tried something new, a county park. Our day ended at Hart Springs RV Campground outside Bell, Florida. Our first grassy campsite.
Jul 21, 2015
- The first day we went to Fanning Springs, the second day we went to Manatee Springs, and then today we went to Hart Springs. We stayed two nights at the Days Inn, located in Chiefland.
Set 3 of 3
Jun 9, 2012
- About 40 miles west of Gainesville, there's a wonderful cluster of natural springs that are great for swimming and exploring. You could easily visit Hart Springs, Otter Springs, Fanning Springs and Manatee Springs in one day. The drive between parks is never more than 10 minutes.
Hart Springs Photography
Hart Springs Videos (3)